Smart Filter Pro v2.0.3A new update of Smart Filter Pro is available now! You can download and upgrade your reports by installing this new version in the Organizational Custom Visuals repository. The version v2.0.3 includes these changes:
- Support to Sync Slicers The Smart Filter Pro selection can now be synced across every page of your reports. Currently, this mode is limited to one filter only by Power BI. To see more about this feature, read how to synchronize slicers.
- High-Contrast mode The Smart Filter Pro now supports the high-contrast settings of Windows, like the other built-in visuals. See more on the high contrast support for reports.
- Consolidate multiple filters In Filter mode, you can now bind multiple fields to Smart Filter Pro by keeping a single search box. This way, in the same textbox you can specify filters for different columns at the same time.
- Added a better single selection mode
- Fixed an issue with same values from different fields
- Fixed an issue in resizing
- Fixed other minor bugs